THE WORLD'S FAVOURITE BLOG

adam k.
things i make and things i like.

Nov 1, 2008

photo essay: halloween sleeveface

ok, pretty straight-forward. rita and i in barcelona, bored and a little tipsy on halloween with a camera and an eclectic collection of records...

here's me with peggy lee and her giant freak hand.

me and adam ant.

rita does a highly convincing nancy sinatra...

and lou reed.

i always wanted to be bowie. this was my moment.

suzanne vega...

rita does marvin

and then someone called astrud gilberto.

and now i'm the world famous jaques brel...

and bruce "the bruce" springsteen.

a rather hairy arm-pitted patty smith featuring rita...

being replaced by "olivia" (who knows)...

and ultimately the singer from a band called "berlin love life".

and that, my friends, is that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! My favourite is the jaques brel one - it's just perfect.

ana said...

Hi Adam! I absolutely love this series!